International Business Times:
- Syrian Christian Support For Assad Regime May Turn Out To Be A Losing Strategy
- One Hundred Years Later, The Return Of The Anarchists?
- What Are Iranian Special Forces Doing In Syria?
- Moscow’s Airport Battle: How The Kremlin Is Moving To Wrest Control Of A $5 Billion Facility From Oligarchs
- Egypt’s Copts Vote – Between Islamists And A Hard Place
- Are Israel, US Secretly Paying Terrorists To Destabilize Iran?
- George Clooney And The New Ethics Of Satellite Surveillance
- Why Turkey is Coming to Somalia’s Aid
- Nigeria: Oil, Poverty, and an ‘Ungodly Mess’
- Occupy the Mic: The Role of Comedy in the Occupy Wall Street Movement
- Iran Sanctions: Why Japan and South Korea Must React
- Israel-Iran Tensions Could Lead to Dangerous Escalation of Arms Race
- American Unemployment: the Scope of the Problem
- Apple iOS 5 and the Problem with Internet Innovation
- Photography Allows AIDS Orphans in South Africa Chance to Shine
- Italy Tries to Cope With Rising Tide of Immigration from Africa
- 9/11 Anniversary: Why Do Terrorists “Hate Freedom”?
Popmatters is an online magazine with more than one million unique readers a month. I write a bi-monthly column called Reaction Shot and regular contribute features, reviews and criticism.
- Does Angelina Jolie Owe Bosnia More Than Blood and Honey?
- Book review: Small Memories by José Saramago
- Alzheimer’s and Other Troubles with Memory in ‘Rise of the Planet of the Apes’
- When Greed Is Good
- The Laughable Charm of Seth Rogen
The International is a print and online magazine that “investigates important social issues across the world,” and strives to “impartially report on the possible solutions to some of the world’s most important issues” and to “explain the reasons behind people’s ideas and impartially analyze the possible solutions to improve human condition.”
- Slums grow globally as international community looks for solution (pdf) – published 4 May 2010
InvestmentWires is an online financial news wire written for those in the financial services industries. InvestmentWires operates two separate niche sites – MutualFundWire.com and 401kWire.com. Updated live throughout the day, the MutualFundWire and 401kWire are read by top executives in their respective industries, including the presidents and CEOs of fortune 500 companies.
- TCW Retaliates Against Gundlach – published 7 January 2010
Literary Scouting Written for an international literary scouting agency, this piece is both a review of Steve Martin’s Born Standing Up and an analysis of its possible financial success abroad. I wrote a handful of these reports in the Spring of 2010, which were used to evaluate and sell US titles to international publishing houses.
- Born Standing Up by Steve Martin (pdf) – April 2010
The Examiner Part of Clarity Media Group, Examiner.com is an online news source which provides local news, restaurant reviews, and current events for 238 markets in the United States and Canada. As the Brooklyn Cheap Eats Examiner, I sought out and reviewed low-budget restaurants for The New York Examiner.
- The Pita Hut; attitude and a dinner special in Park Slope – published 8 March 2010
Emmet Labs is a biological reference site which publishes stories on the connections between noteworthy people.
- Albert Camus & Jean-Paul Sartre – published February 2009